Here are my nominees:
My questions from John:
1. What’s the story behind your blog name?
I have written a whole post about this. You can read about it here:
2. Who is the one person who you think reads most of your posts?
Definitely me! I’m forever reading everything over to make sure I’m not repeating myself too much.
3. Last meal on your last day?
Lamb shank, minted New potatoes and kale with gravy! Green tea.
4. Dog or cat?
Dog. I have had dogs most of my life. We currently have a flat so it’s not fair to keep a dog but as soon as we move to a house, getting a dog will be my top priority.
5. Where do you fall in the birth order in your family? (Oldest, youngest, middle child, etc.)
I am the youngest of three sisters.
6. Have you ever deleted a post after it has already appeared on your blog? Optional: Why?
Yes, this one actually! Accidentally pressed publish before it was finished.
7. I post mainly via my ________________ (laptop, tablet, phone, desktop, other).
8. What is the strangest place you have been in the last year?
I don’t get out very much at the moment so I don’t think I have been anywhere strange in the last year. The strangest place I’ve ever been is written about here:
9. What is the last really kind thing someone did for you?
My little girl made me a lovely Mother’s Day card and got her Daddy to get me my favourite flowers and chocolates. Daddy also got a takeaway in the evening so I didn’t have to cook.
10. What will you do next after you finish answering these questions?
Think of ten questions for my nominees. Play with my little boy for a while then off to pick up the little princess from school.
Here are my questions:
- Do you have any bad habits? What is stopping you from breaking it?
- If you could develop a new talent, what would it be and why?
- If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be and why?
- What did you enjoy doing as a child and do those things still bring you satisfaction?
- What can you do well? What are your unique traits and strengths?
- Who is your biggest influence in life? What qualities do you admire in this person?
- Imagine it is 20 years into the future, What is your list of accomplishments?
- What ten things are most rewarding to you today?
- What is your biggest long term goal and how are you going to achieve it?